Benefit Administration Services
At Halcyon, we work with a wide (and growing) network of mental health providers, psychiatric services, substance abuse programs and facilities to ensure that your employees receive quality care that meets their specific needs.
Making that happen begins with a confidential telephone conversation between your employee and one of our licensed mental health clinicians, who listens compassionately while assessing his/her needs. At the end of that conversation, Halcyon provides referrals to all appropriate care. It’s just that fast and easy. Because we share your passion for the wellness of every employee.
And our role doesn’t end there. As a full-service benefit administrator, our services can extend to:
- Case management & advocacy
- Benefit plan analysis to ensure compliance with local, state & federal regulations
- Utilization management at every level of care
- Quality assurance programs
- Claims administration and payment
- Care integration
- Data collection and reporting
Customized solutions delivered with care & compassion
At Halcyon, we provide self-insured clients with complete inpatient and outpatient mental health and substance abuse (MHSA) benefit administration, including:
- Benefit plan analysis & development: We’ll help you review or create plans to provide employee benefits that comply with all local, state & federal regulations while limiting your financial exposure.
- Network development: Your employees will receive the care they need from our national network of mental health clinicians & facilities – a network that is continually expanding as we add providers to it.
- Case management & advocacy: We review every case individually with a focus on building a partnership between the patient and providers in order to help the employee achieve optimal well-being.
- Utilization management: Our team of psychiatrists and mental health professionals performs concurrent reviews at every level of care, ensuring your employee’s treatment is always medically necessary, clinically appropriate and delivered in the least restrictive environment.
- Care integration: Our case managers work hard to assist in the early identification of additional diseases that may be overshadowed by the primary condition, provide multidisciplinary referrals and collaborate with other vendors to support your employees throughout the care process.